99.99% success! I found this method at one of Chinese forum: http://www.wpxap.com/thread-822065-1-1.html
Same idea with RustyGrom’s thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=3030105
I just did some important translation :
1. Install the Windows Insider app on your phone (you will need to have a store account configured)
2. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777, then a file will be asked for download, accept and run the file to install it. (Why install the file?because the file will change a win8 registry key and set device value to Lumia 636 Hongkong Version , cheating on Microsoft in order to get Win10 technical preview notification)
3. Edit the settings for your phone WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn as IP address and enter 7777 for the port
4. Run the Windows Insider app and tap get preview builds
5. You will see Enroll page with two option: Insider Slow (wont work for most of phones) and Insider Fast, Do NOT join any one of them now,(See the picture below,your Enroll page might be in English)
6. Return to your WIFI setting and turn off Proxy (Check your phone’s Wifi Proxy setting to make shure it is off, because some phone reconnect Proxy automatically )
7. Go back to windows insider by using Back button of your Winphone, and be aware it is the last time for you to make decision whether or not update Win10. You never know what happen after……… Good luck!
Make sure your phone has at least 275M system free space(main OS partition), not your phone’s disk free space.
Das original findet ihr hier: